Friday, January 31, 2014

Discouraged

So, after all of the dog stuff yesterday, I took the kids to IHOP for dinner. I guess that just blew the diet out of the water because I woke up this morning almost 2 pounds heavier. I really wanted to switch from Atkins to a healthy balanced diet, but it feels like I'm just not succeeding at that very well. Its really discouraging! Not sure what my next step should be. Keep at it? Or switch back to Atkins. Ugh. Today was our first day back to school. Crazy day! So much to catch up on and reschedule. Luckily tomorrow is the weekend because I'm toast! Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm going to be deciding on my next move in the diet world, and writing a paper for graduate classes. I have GOT to stay caught up on that! Also going to try to make it to Zumba tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment